Thanks to several new client relationships, we plan to soon bring to market timely Technologies for:
- Rebuilding Failing Asphalt Roads – Transferring "structural credits" to road foundations to create safer, longer-lasting roads while reducing the typical cost of $1.2 million per mile down to about $250,000 per mile.
- Weapons Detection – An entry way that uses a unique patented pass process to detect weapons without radiation.
- Elevated Body Temperature Sensing – Remote sensors for elevated body temperature (“EBT”) in order to detect fever.
- Rapid Coronavirus Testing – A low-cost, lab-quality, rapid and reliable Covid test.
- Cleaning and Decontaminating People and Places – A patented, safe and extremely effective cleaning solution with residual antimicrobial action that can be electrostatically misted and used on all surfaces, including people and their clothing.
- Ultraviolet Room Sanitization – An ultraviolet system capable of sanitizing school buildings, offices, locker rooms, etc.
- Blood Alcohol Detection – A non-invasive sensor that will determine the blood alcohol content of operators, drivers entering a school bus, manufacturing facility, military base, commercial aircraft, etc.
- Facial Recognition and Identity Systems – Facial Recognition Systems to check your database for approved access to schools, dormitories, sensitive workspaces, etc.
Schools and Universities
Commercial Marine/Cruise Shipping and Ground Transportation
Churches and Synagogues
Department of Defense
States, Counties and Cities
Offices and Commercial Buildings
For more information contact:
Co-CEO and Intelligence Advisor
Safos & Thusat, LLC
14805 Detroit Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44107
Tel: +1 216 221 1233