We hope you'll find this blog an interesting addition to contemporary sources that explore the internal and external factors influencing whether or not people succeed in their most critical scenario-planning, decision-making and problem-solving activities. For many years my partner and I have worked closely with Owners, CxOs, VPs, Directors and Managers who shoulder responsibility for improving performance, increasing profits and maximizing ROI on revenue-enhancement projects and/or cost-reduction initiatives.
What can you expect here?
Today's global intelligence industry includes both individual/group practitioners engaged in one or more aspects of the traditional intel ordering-collection-analysis-dissemination process, as well as a growing number of software-based solutions designed to speedily automate operations formerly performed by mere humans. This blog will give you a look at some of these intelligence-related duties and tools in action, with special emphasis on timely postings intended to offer particular practical value for:
- Accounting firms and other consultants
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Energy producers and technology innovators
- Franchisors and other service providers
- Colleges and other educational organizations
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Municipalities and other governmental entities
- Co-ops and other non-profit groups
If you'd like, feel free to connect with Peter Thusat on LinkedIn.